Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feedersfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Yardyard1 (yärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a common unit of linear measure in English-speaking countries, equal to 3 feet or 36 inches, and equivalent to 0.9144 meter.
- a long spar, supported more or less at its center, to which the head of a square sail, lateen sail, or lugsail is bent.
- a large quantity or extent.
- one hundred or, usually, one thousand dollars.
- the whole nine yards, [Informal.]
- everything that is pertinent, appropriate, or available.
- in all ways;
in every respect;
all the way: If you want to run for mayor, I'll be with you the whole nine yards.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about House Bird Feeders Photo #3 Yard Envy. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 940 x 940. This attachment's file size is only 143 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: House Bird Feeders.
The issue of globalwarming along with the elimination of signing that is illegal increasingly being echoed in our ears. Moreover, as a sultry state that likewise performed a task since the lungs of the planet and a job. But what energy if its populace less-friendly towards the environment, or does not? of substitute materials, such as House Bird Feeders Photo #3 Yard Envy, less utilization for instance.
Distinctive multipurpose rack can be had from bamboo. Wooden boards arranged with a stream inside the kind of the bamboo look modern but nonetheless you'll find shades-of distinctive and inventive. Sundries decor occupancy of the following bamboo partition or room divider. When the partition is usually derived from woven bamboo, however in bamboo's graphic are created entire and intentionally arranged irregularly. Incorporate lights that are yellow in the bottom to generate atmosphere and dramatic results.
To be more experienced and skilled utilize bamboo, notice suggestion sundries enhance the house with bamboo following editorial style. Bamboo is associated with classic supplies which can be less modern. Perhaps that is one thing that makes plenty of people 'modern' who WOn't use bamboo. But in the fingers of the brain that was innovative, bamboo can be transformed into cosmetic and furniture.
Texture bamboo around the bathroom's surfaces is made just partially, not fully. Feature wall was properly turn into a focal point in the toilet of the style that is cultural that is present day. Roofs which can be surely suitable, and environmentally friendly for places with tropical climate like House Bird Feeders Photo #3 Yard Envy's ceiling, Philippines. You should not be worried about toughness and the resilience of bamboo roof, due to bamboo's advanced technology may be stored and would be durable.
House Bird Feeders framed give and mirror by color might be a modern national decorations that are decorative. Though an easy condition, towel tray made-of bamboo the image above doesn't search traditional, truly. Its modest style, merged using a modern interior style minimalism. Once we learn, the bamboo-portion using its ends closed. Sealed ends can be used as planting choice that was natural. Simply need dexterity and talent, subsequently be potted seed of bamboo.